Terms and Conditions of Care India
1. Any person, who (i) is an individual resident in India (such term has meaning described to it under income tax act, 1961).(ii) of eighteen (18) years of age or above and has the capacity to enter into contract and (iii) make specified purchase as per and then prevailing terms of Care India, can become Loyal customer/distributor of Care India and accepting the application form duly filled in by the purchaser with true, accurate and complete information and submitted to corporate office of Care India along with all necessary documents as per specified by Care India.
2. KYC is mandatory Your Name as Specified in Aadhar and all others detailed that is specified in the application form of Care India.
3. Declaration is to be made by an individual or a person claiming certain incomes with deduction of tax above Rs. 10,000 yearly, then you can claim for TDS. Else fill the form 15G and make signature and send it to corporate office by registered post. Last date of submit a form is 90 days from every financial year.
4. Without purchasing of products, Care India will not generate Business ID. When you purchase a product then Business ID will be automatically generated with zero joining fees.
5. Care India may, as its sole discretion accept or reject the application for enrolment in the distributor program for reason it deems appropriate including if the details or any parts thereof provided in the application form are incomplete.
6. Soft copy of Identity card will be send to distributor upon Email on request. Distributor engaged in Direct Selling make print out of Identity card and should carry their Identity Card while visit at customer premises.
7. Offer a prospective consumer accurate and complete explanation and demonstration of products, prices, terms of payment, return policies, terms of guarantee.
8. Distributor shall keep proper book of account stating the details of the products, price, tax, and the quantity and such other details in respect of the products sold by him/her, in such form of applicable law.
9. Distributor shall not use misleading, false deceptive, and/or unfair recruiting practices, including misrepresentation of actual or potential sales or earnings and advantages of Direct selling to any prospective Distributor, in their interaction with prospective direct sellers.
10. Facilities and services validity of Care India may vary/change/additions/modifications/amendments from time to time which is earlier decided by Administrator.
11. This is a pure business not a scheme, pyramid tree, ROI system, chain system or any non working system. This is product based system if product sell then income generated and if product not sell then income will not generated. (according to terms and condition of Marketing Plan)
12. Care India will not responsible for any loss of E-pin of Products due to loss or disclose of the user ID and password of Care India Account.
13. If any distributor break the system, sell product at low or high price, any misbehave or make negative promotion of system then distributor code will be temporary block.
14. Leaders will have to make training, meeting, education and support of down line team from time to time.
15. Those Leaders to get Rs. 5000/- per month or above then it is compulsory to take meeting and training of down line team.
16. Terms and condition may alter or modify from time to time. Every Distributor compulsory to visit regularly Care India website for any new updates or changes.
17. All disputes in connection with the program are subjected to the laws of India and subjects to Mandleshwar Jurisdictions.
18. CareIndia is rights to change or modification of Marketing Plan if necessary.
19. Apart from Basic Plan, CareIndia also provides, reward, royalty bonus and offers. It may change/amend/delete or any modification from time to time.
20. Payout System may be changes from time to time may be Daily, Weekly or Monthly.
21. In case of death of Distributor then Business ID may be transfer by the name of Nominee.
22. Product price may be increase or decrease from time to time.
23. After warranty period product may be get on 50% of present rate and transportation charges will be extra on both sides by customer.
24. If Cylinder Blast caused by Gas Safety Device then New India Assurance is fully responsible for the Insurance. It may be 1 rupees to 3.75 crore according to losses. Insurance amount will be paid by New India Assurance (A Government of India Undertaking). It will Neither paid by Care India Nor Distributors.
25. If any condition is missing in this terms & condition then it will be uploaded on website from time to time.
26. Make secure your Business ID and password. Password must be change after your new registration.
27. Tax invoice will be provided to our Business Manager/Shoppy Manager/Customers only of paid or Dp amount. If Distributors sell the product on MRP then GST will be paid by Distributors.
28. Business Manager and Shoppy Manager have 30 days of money back guaranty after that product will not taken back.
29. If you make a login immediately and after that customer return the product then you can transfer name of Business ID from new customer within 30 days from date of joining.
30. Daily Matching Business Capping is Rs. 3000/-
31. Matching Bonus will reduce to Rs. 120 from Gold Rank.
32. Care India product delivery services at your city, town or village by registered post. Postal charges will be extra.
33. Matching bonus condition a) Two direct compulsory (on left and right) b) For 1st Matching bonus qualify 2:1 or 1:2
34. Minimum withdraw Rs. 500/- for Matching Business and Rs. 100/- for Repurchase Business.
35. 15% deduction on each payout if PAN card submitted otherwise 20% Deduction (10% Service Charges and 5% TDS)
36. If wallet is less than Rs. 500/- then it will not transfer/withdraw or adjust in product and if wallet is exceed Rs. 500/- then it will be automatically transfer into your bank account. Same condition for Repurchase Wallet Minimum Rs. 100/-
37. Minimum withdraw Rs. 500/- has been set by Care India. So above minimum wallet balance is called Due amount. If wallet balance is less than Rs. 500/- then it is not called Due amount and it will not transfer in distributor account in future.
38. Any distributor can register only single Business ID from family. Each Business ID have a responsible person. If you purchase more than one product then you have to Claim for the particular Business ID for working. If you are maintaining more than one Business ID then remaining Business ID will be block at any time without any prior notice.
39. Mode of payment is advance and after confirmation of payment. Dispatch process takes a time of 3 to 4 working days and after dispatch the product, delivery time decided by post office and during uncertain times it may takes delay.
40. In the period of warranty, customer can replace any product from corporate office or customer can post a product directly to Head office. Postal charges will be extra.
41. Helpline number is available For Distributors. All complaints received over phone, emails, whatsapp, website, post and walk-in and Distributors can send any queries to E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or submitting any queries on Contact Form from website.